Below parents can find the following information:
- Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year
- Textbook lists & school supplies
- Regulations for Advancing a Grade in School
Registration is MANDATORY for all students, both those returning and those entering our school for the first time.
Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year
Parents have the option of paying school tuition in full or semi-annually. The first payment is due by September 28, 2019 and the second payment is due by February 29, 2020.
|Number of Students||Annual payment||Semi-annual payment|
|For each additional child||+ $50.00||+ $25.00|
|Additionally: $50 deposit which will be returned upon successful completion of the hall monitoring duty|
Families experiencing financial hardship should submit a written request for special consideration to the Board.
Textbook lists & school supplies
Regulations for Advancing a Grade in School
Advancing, or skipping, a grade is possible in the lower grades (through fifth grade), under the following circumstances:
- The student is older from his/her peers in the current grade.
- The student would be graduating from Ridna Shkola later than from American school.
- The student has mastered the curriculum for the grade he/she will be skipping.
To skip a grade, the following is required:
- Excellent grades in each subject during the prior school year.
- A written request from the parents.
- Approval from the student’s teacher(s).
- A decision from the school’s principal.
If the request for grade advancement is considered:
- The student will receive material covering the grade he/she will be skipping.
- The student must master this material over the summer.
- At the beginning of the following school year, the student must take an exam covering this material before a committee (consisting of the teacher of the “skipped grade” and the principal), which will decide whether the advancement will granted.
- Skipping a grade will not be allowed during the school year.
- A student may only skip one grade and cannot be more than one year younger than the students in the grade he/she will be entering.
- A student may not skip a grade upon initial enrollment in the school.