Box Tops: Box Tops are an easy way to raise money for the school — just look for them on products you’re already buying! We collect Box Tops over two periods: in the fall and in the spring. Awards are given at the end of each period to the three students and the class submitting the most Box Tops.
To participate in the program:
- Find Box Tops. Many different products have Box Top coupons on their packaging: food products, office products, products for the home, etc. Visit the Box Tops website to download a list of participating products or to find coupons for Box Tops products.
- Cut out the Box Tops. Collect Box tops and occasionally bring them to school in an envelope or plastic bag with your child’s first and last name and grade. The Box Tops can be turned in to the teacher or to the school administrator, Oksana Basladynsky.
There are three types of Box Tops:
- Box Tops Clips – these are found on hundreds of product packages and are worth $.10 for your school. Box Tops Clips must be provided to an enrolled Box Tops for Education School (for submission by the School Coordinator before their expiration date).
- Bonus Box Tops Certificate – a physical certificate printed or stickered on the package purchased in a store during a special offer. These certificates must be provided to an enrolled Box Tops for Education School (for submission by the School Coordinator before their expiration date).
- Bonus Box Tops Offers – Credits earned or awarded (to your school automatically) through your participation in various promotional offers, opportunities or programs such as the Box Tops for Education Bonus App, online sweepstakes, website or email registration, receipt scanning or making applicable purchases in participating retailer shopping card loyalty programs. Occasionally a printed code will be provided for your purchase or participation in promotional offers such as these. In such cases, the code must be redeemed online to be credited to your school. These Bonus Box Tops may sometimes be referred to as eBoxTops.